Sunday, April 26, 2009

oh my godness

omg...wat 4 she so control of me..jus a frend ..y mus say till evryguy cum n find me is wan chase after me le???????????
today,i go pasar ther da bao,den saw a old frend,tat is my classmate wen i was form1,den mai say "hi"only.....
manatau tat guy follow me bec home,n wan king kai wif me wor..
den ok lo,mai king lo..
.sudden my mum shout ther,say gt ppl call me,once i go bec....
is a lie
say wat dunwan me talk wif him ooo!!!lol....
ok lo,nothing liao lo,
i hour later........................
tat guy find me again.....meanwhile,im bathing...
my mum run to upstair n kip ask me bout him,y he wan find u??izzit u tell him to find u??lol...
he do wat wan a?/how u knw him a??
wat the hell,man...
i aso jus meet him,how i knw bout him...
"i tell u ar.u beta dun giv him phone num a,den dun contact wif him a,dun frend wif tis type of ppl,not ur classmate punye ppl,beta pretend duno them a...
omg...."tis type of guy a,wan kao u???still not until him.......
my godness.........
nowaday boy n gal no friend de meh??
y everyguy wan frend wif me means wan kao me???
aiyoyo.....dy 19 le la,mum,dun control my life,who i b frend with,can????
could u hear me???

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com