Sunday, November 8, 2009

2day special

new sunglasse n singlet..wee



2day bein force to go out..haiz..


at 1st plan to study 4 my cuming stpm..


even i nt dat determined lar...anw...


i been waiting my aunt n mum buy their stuff 4 3 n more our..


boringly, meaningless...anw...


4 las 2 hour..i been finally givin a chance to buying my stuf..


i bought a singlet n a purple sunglss...haha


n las we beck at 6pm..


anw...do u knw when we start shopping??
12..haiz...6 hour wasting oo..n las...due to my high heels...my feet is so pain now...


3 day shopping 4 n 5 hour..wif my 3inch high heel...


my feet pain till...wowo.....


anw is time to start my study dy..my dear..dun play com ler....if nt u gonna regret 4 da after here i m gonna upload sumthg..hehe

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com