Monday, February 8, 2010

kai ye

i jus beck from ap eu yan sang ...
jus 4 a day.. i miss them so much..miss their laugh ,miss the jokes..miss everythg...
is it a wrong i m bec??
sumtimes feel so sorry to tat fatty boss,
he seldom scold me,n teach me lots thg...
i m so sorry 4 da sudden leave..i will alw rmb the time u r  my "kai ye"
..
anw..moody today...feeling sad...
i can feel wat u feel me..my 6 sense never wrong..
i knw u sked being hurt,bt me too..
mayb we jus to silly in love..
duno how to describe my feel as i dy post it at the previous post..
bcos i love u,so i so care how u thk me,
so care how u feel,wat u thk..
i wud not leave  wat i like ,
hope u will knw me soon..mayb we jus not enuf understanding each other..
anw..we have time...

bt now..i can tell u..i m hurt.....
hope the scar wud not remain in heart..
hope it will disapear..
bt today..i m sorry..my smile wud b fake

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com