Saturday, April 3, 2010

the harder i trying to solve the problem,the problem becum worst n worst

im so tired dy..
evryone..pls dun attack me..
my defense nt tat strong anw..
my frend,my bf,my study..pls.......
i beg u all...
pls let me go...
im so tires....my heart so tired..to face everythg..
i scolding,im crying,i cannot do anythg...
i had to handle u all...
n i dunhav anyone to lend me his shoulder...
i nid support..
i miss my frend...thos alw siak me..
i hope u can support me,kiat...
bt ursled hav ur own problem,u stress u unhapi..
i knw i canot help u,is my fault..
i aso dunno wat to do anymore....
myself  hav a lots of problem....i try to solve ..
bt the harder i try,the higher i fall....
i m very weak now...
i cannot handle evrythg...my frend realtioship n everythg..i dunno how..
dunno wat to do...
i try to be nice,i try to b gud..i try to make everythg fine..
bt now...
i make evrythg worst.....
jus hope u can undrstand me...bt is a hope anw...

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com